Did anyone see the segment they just did on American Idol talking about the poverty in Letcher County, KY. and how they didn't have enough money to afford books for the schools...
Did anyone see the segment they just did on American Idol talking about the poverty in Letcher County, KY. and how they didn't have enough money to afford books for the schools...
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Was it Beckham Bates Elementary?
I didn't hear it clearly
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The kids were standing next to buses that had Letcher County Public Schools written on them.
They didn't show that incredible new high school did they?
WTF does American Idol have to do with poor people????
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
That is what my wife and I were talking about
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
in case you don't know, they're trying to raise money tonight for various causes.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Oh no they can't do that.
Like I said in a previous post they have to do like National geographic and pick the absolute worst examples possible.
I understand what they're doing, but on the flip side I hate what they're doing. If only they really understood why the poverty is as bad as it is.
I'm jaded. I could say some nasty things right now.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Yay, American Idol is going to change the world.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Ellen Degeneres just donated $100,000.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks